Technical Details of Innomag Magnetic Drive Pump
- Temperature Range: -20 to 250°F (-29 to 121°C)
- Maximum Discharge
Pressure: 300 psi (20.6 bar)
- Flange Connections: ANSI Class 150
ANSI Class 300
ISO PN 16
- Mounting: NEMA or IEC
- Maximum Power: Rated @ 3500 rpm
TB-mag A: 14hp (10.4kW)
TB-mag B: 30hp (22.4kW)
TB-mag C: 100hp (74.6kW)
- Maximum Flow:
TB-mag A: 295 gpm (66.9 m3/hr)
TB-mag B: 700 gpm (159 m3/hr)
TB-mag C: 1500 gpm (340.7 m3
- Maximum TDH:
TB-mag A: 190 ft (58.2m)
TB-mag B: 306 ft (93.2m)
503 ft (153m)
300 psi (20.6 bar)
- Maximum Solids:
Size: .25 inch
Concentration: 30 %
- Compact, heavy duty, non-metallic magnetic drive pump.
- Universal flange design – meets ANSI, ISO and JIS piping connections.
- Fluoroplastic ETFE and Ultra High Purity PFA provide universal chemical compatibility.
- Optional Ultra High Purity PFA allows for ultra low contaminants (ppb).
- Powerful neodymium magnets provide maximum torque up tp 14 hp (10.5kW).
- Pump housing based on modified concentric volute to minimize radial loads and help extend bearing life.
- Cantilevered pump shaft allows for full opened pump suction, providing for the lowest NPSHr.
- Designed for easy pump service (if required).
- Liquid end and drive end independently serviceable.
- 100% replaceable wear parts including all rotating and stationary rings.
- Heads to 165 ft (50m) / Flows to 450 gpm (102 m3/hr).
Uses of Magnetic Drive Pump
Metal Finishing – Pickling,
Etching and Plating
Tank Car Loading and
Waste Chemical Treatment
Circuit board mfg.
Pure Water, RO & DI